If you are interested in starting your own medical or non-medical home care business or need a set of pre-written policies and procedures, Executive Professional Consulting Services offers a full range of editable pre-written policies and procedures produced in MS Word.
Policies are guidelines that define company rules and procedure, and the consequences for not following them. A solid policy manual covers all aspects of what a business expects from employees and management, such as attendance, safety rules, legal compliance with employment laws, facilities management, and dress codes.
Our home health Policy and Procedure manuals will help you obtain your agency license and/or accreditation and keep your business fully compliant with Federal, State and Local and Accreditation Organization (ACHC, CHAP, TJC, etc.) standards. Whether you need manuals for Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Personal Care, or state licensure, we offer both complete packages and individual policies that may be customized for your agency and your specific needs.
We are experts in this industry who have worked with the accrediting agencies over several years, using our unique and personal relationship with them to develop our extensive knowledge and understanding of the entire approval and regulatory process for home health agencies. Our accreditation organization approved Policies and Procedures incorporate this knowledge and provides the roadmap to your agency’s success.
Executive Professional Consulting Service’s Policy and Procedure Manuals:
- Includes Administrative, Clinical, Exposure Control, Finance and Personnel Policies and forms, as well as a comprehensive QAPI Plan
- Are up to date with current standards and regulations, including CoPs
- Detail your agency’s specific services
- Meet your state’s licensing requirements
- Meet requirements for ACHC, CHAP, Medicare/Medicaid, or TJC Accreditation
- Are reviewed by our clinical team and AO certified consultants
- Agency specific customization available
- Employee Handbook and Nursing Manual available
With Policies and Procedures from Executive Professionals Consulting Services, you can have peace-of-mind from knowing your Policies and Procedures will be right the first time.