Executive Professional Consulting Services’ Compliance Monitoring and Reporting Program offers our clients the option to outsource the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement processes to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Accreditation Organization (AOs) requirements. This program, supervised by AO trained and certified consultants, ensures that agencies maintain and document a high standard of quality service delivery while allowing agency management and leadership to focus on the day-to-day operations. This continuous monitoring program can also ensure that your agency is always survey-ready and could lead to shorter surveys and Plan(s) of Correction!
The Compliance Monitoring and Reporting Program includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishment of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Program
- Outlining the details of the Annual Testing Plan, including the attributes, methodologies and frequency of each category
- Working closely with agency management and the QAPI Coordinator to execute the plan and overseeing meetings of the agency’s QAPI Committee
- Sending surveys to customers, employees, and referral sources as well as tabulation and reporting on survey results
- Performing testing reviews of select client, employee, and administrative documentation for accuracy and completeness, tracking reported adverse events and customer and employee complaints
- Reporting the testing results to management and the QAPI Committee
- Making recommendations to management for correction of any deficiencies noted
- Performing ongoing monitoring to ensure that recommendations have been implemented and improvements are maintained.
- Preparing recurring reporting for agency management, government entities and accrediting bodies.
Back-office processes are administrative, repetitive tasks that while necessary, may not be considered a primary objective of a company’s value proposition. Although the operations of a back office are not considered strategic, they are critical a business’ success. Back-office functions may include compliance, operations support, records, and financial services.
Is your business considering transitioning your back-office tasks to a partner? Executive Professional Consulting Services will take the time to understand your business goals, current challenges and special needs to build a team with the right industry experience and skills that fit your needs.
When you outsource with Executive Professional Consulting Services, our team of professionals will maintain your critical back-office support tasks. With those tasks in expert hands, your business has the time to focus on operating with optimum efficiency, maximizing your organization’s growth and ultimately, your bottom line. There are endless ways we can help, but here are a few of the most common back-office needs we support:
- Agency Insurance Credentialing
- Payroll Processing
- Bookkeeping and Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable and Payment Processing
- Accounts Receivable and Invoicing
- Research and follow up on Insurance Claim Denials and Overpayment Requests
- Processing Medicare ADR Requests
By outsourcing your back-office processes to Executive Professional Consulting Services, you can reduce costs and increase productivity, accuracy and predictability in your processes.
Before a provider or organization can bill an insurance carrier, the provider must first be credentialed by the carrier. Credentialing is the process by which a health insurance carrier formally assesses a provider’s qualifications, documentation, and competency. This can be a time-consuming process, and often takes upwards of six months to complete.
Arguably the most tedious activity associated with provider credentialing and enrollment, primary source verification is the process of gathering documents certifying education, training, licensure, and more from their original source. Executive Professionals Consulting Services’ provider credentialing and enrollment service includes primary source verification to further reduce your organization’s administrative burden.
Here’s what it takes to get your company credentialed:
- Tell us which insurance companies you would like to join.
- We collect all relevant and necessary information from your organization for each insurer
- We complete and submit applications to each insurance company
- We follow up with each application until you are credentialed with each payor
Avoid the hassle of contacting university registrar offices, state boards, and hospital residency programs by utilizing our primary source verification and application processing expertise
To find out more of our retainer services give us a call or email us at email@example.com today!