If you currently operate in a state that requires accreditation for all home care agencies and you decide that accreditation is not for your agency; or if you decide to wind down agency operations for any other reason, Executive Professional Consulting Services can assist you with the sale, winding down of company operations and/or transfer of existing clients.
EPCS will provide a seller with comprehensive representation, where we will guide you through every step of the process from start to finish. Our objective is to help you reach your sales goal with the least amount of risk to you. When you work with us to sell your business, the first thing that we will want to know is what you are looking to accomplish through your sale. We will then perform a free analysis of current market conditions along with a company valuation that will be used to find the right buyer for you.
The sales process is completely confidential, and all prospective buyers will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to negotiation.
There are no upfront fees, hidden charges or cancellation fees. Fees are based on the sales price, and will only be charged once the sale is successfully closed.
Home Care Accreditation Consultant
- Registration of corporate entity, Tax ID and NPI (if applicable)
- Assist agency in getting required insurance coverage
- Provide guidance to Agency as to core staffing and related documentation for these personnel, as well as office location requirements for state licensure
- Obtain all necessary data from the Agency for filing purposes
- Completion of documentation necessary to obtain State license
- Liaising with contacts at the issuing state authority to determine status of the application and to address any questions or concerns during the licensing process
- Providing information necessary to operate home care agency in compliance with state and local regulatory requirements
- Consulting services and guidance to enable Agency to pass the state inspection survey and obtain license
Contact us today to learn more.