Are you looking to build the credibility of your healthcare business? Perhaps you want to see how your services perform within a structured system per the industry standards?
Whether you are an existing or a new home care company start-up, a healthcare accreditation consulting in New Jersey should be on top of your list.
We at EXECUTIVE PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES provide this service for individuals or groups who are interested in entering the health care market. We work by facilitating your obtaining and maintaining accreditation standards and Medicare and Medicaid certifications.
This can also include seeking initial accreditation or applying for renewal from reputable accreditation bodies such as Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP), The Joint Commission (TJC), and Medicare and Medicaid Certification through CMSand state accreditation organizations.
With a dedicated home care accreditation consultant handling your consultancy and accreditation needs, you can rest assured that we will take care of the following:
- Provide regulatory, operational, technology, client/patient relationship, and risk challenges of a healthcare setting
- Review your organization’s structure and make recommendations
- Assist in the implementation of customized policies, procedures, and processes designed to address noted deficiencies
- Ensure compliance with applicable accreditation standards and Federal and State regulations.
- Assist individuals or groups who are interested in entering the health care market through healthcare startup companies or franchises and who are seeking guidance as they make crucial investment and strategic decisions
Among the healthcare businesses our home care consultants have helped include:
- Home Health Care Agencies (HHA)
- Private Duty Agencies (PD)
- Infusion Nursing
- Skilled Nursing Agencies
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Companies and Home Medical Equipment (HME) Companies
- And more