Executive Professional Consulting Services’ Compliance Monitoring and Oversight Program offers our clients the option to outsource the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement processes to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Accreditation Organization (AOs) requirements. This program, supervised by AO trained and certified consultants, ensures that agencies maintain and document a high standard of quality service delivery while allowing agency management and leadership to focus on the day-to-day operations. This continuous monitoring program can also ensure that your agency is always survey-ready and could lead to shorter surveys and Plan(s) of Correction!
The Compliance Monitoring and Oversight Program includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishment of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Program
- Outlining the details of the Annual Testing Plan, including the attributes, methodologies and frequency of each category
- Working closely with agency management and the QAPI Coordinator to execute the plan and overseeing meetings of the agency’s QAPI Committee
- Sending surveys to customers, employees, and referral sources as well as tabulation and reporting on survey results
- Performing testing reviews of select client, employee, and administrative documentation for accuracy and completeness, tracking reported adverse events and customer and employee complaints
- Reporting the testing results to management and the QAPI Committee
- Making recommendations to management for correction of any deficiencies noted
- Performing ongoing monitoring to ensure that recommendations have been implemented and improvements are maintained.
We’d love to discuss our Compliance Monitoring and Oversight Program as well as our other service offerings with you! Give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!